Pete and Pete: The Reunion? ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Friday, November 30, 2007

Pete and Pete: The Reunion?

Over at Misinterpreted.org, I was reading a post on The Genius of Pete and Pete, when it occurred to me that maybe they could do a "Pete and Pete" movie reunion!

Wouldn't that be neat? All the adults would be a little older, and Pete and his brother would finally be grown up. All the kids in town would be! And if they truly were able to reprise their old roles, things would be insanely wacky.

Maybe they could even reveal some essential mysteries, like who the Ice Cream Man really is, and whatever happened to Endless Mike? Did he just go on and on? Or did he stop at some point...

I'd watch it!

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

1 comment:

PsycheofAphrodite said...

Love it! Pete and Pete was one of the most clever shows I have ever seen.