How The West Was Won ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Sunday, November 18, 2007

How The West Was Won

This was on TV the other day. I didn't see all of it, but if I could have watched the whole thing start to finish, I would have. I'd never seen it before, and it looks like a fantastic film. It has multiple storylines encompassing various people as they make their way through life in the Old West.

There's a guy who joins the military to fight in the Civil War. There's a gambler who seeks the heart of an energetic blonde, who herself battles to participate in the California gold rush. There's a wealthy rancher who also wishes to make a life with the blonde. And there's some fighting with Native Americans.

I don't watch too many westerns, but this seems to be well-made to the point where it's enjoyable to practically anyone. Plus, it's got Jimmy Stewart.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: