Are You Afraid Of The Dark: The Tale of the Silver Sight ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Are You Afraid Of The Dark: The Tale of the Silver Sight

Ok, this isn't your normal movie, but since it was a 3-part episode of the "Are You Afraid of the Dark" series, I'll count it as such. I believe when it first came out, it was marketed and aired as if it were a movie. And boy did it live up to the hype!

One of the guys from the original cast of AYAOTD came back and helped save the world from an evil demon, who took the form of a kid at a carnival. I think my favorite part about the demon was his attitude. He was shorter than everybody else, but acted like he was all-powerful, and fooled them time and again.

I enjoyed this movie because it was basically a cumulation of 4 years of scary storytelling. I had enjoyed the series previously, and then when it went away, I was disappointed. The movie was a great sort of reunion, and I liked having the chance to see some old characters one last time.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: