Scary Movie 4 Extended ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scary Movie 4 Extended

I just watched the version of Scary Movie 4 with a bunch of deleted scenes added in. It was great. There was so much I didn't see the first time around!

I really enjoy how Scary Movies can keep coming out, and they all live up to the standards of a decent film. Not like a B-movie. All the spoofs are done so well, it's unclear whether they will ever stop making them.

I wasn't sure if Scary Movie 5 was due out anytime soon, but sure enough, it's set for release around 2008. After Scary Movie 3 came out, I was hoping they'd do a fourth. I checked the web, and saw rumors that they were hastily working on a script. It's neat they can keep cranking out quality humor. I can't wait to see Scary Movie 5.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: