Is Your Life A Movie? ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Is Your Life A Movie?

I used to wonder if it was possible that each person was starring in a movie or T.V. show without knowing it. This was before I saw, "The Truman Show." I had read science fiction stories, and I remember one in which "animals" at the zoo were really aliens being treated to a tour of earth. They thought humans were the animals, and regarded the bars on their cage as protective implements.

I wondered if someone was watching each of us...not God...not Santa...maybe aliens? Or some higher intelligence? Could all human activity just be a haphazard attempt at entertainment?

"South Park" did an episode called "Cancelled" in which earth was a T.V. show. I guess others have had the same idea...

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: