Not Another Teen Movie ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Another Teen Movie

This movie is hilarious, if you don't mind potty humor every once in a while. It's got references to most of the major teen flicks of the past 20 years. Maybe even more. And the cast is fantastic. Randy Quaid is brilliant. The coach, the wise janitor -- just classic.

The main reason I bring this movie up is that it stars Eric Christian Olsen. I first saw him in this, and then saw that he was in the "Dumb and Dumber" prequel. I saw "Jim Carrey" in an interview saying how he thought everybody involved in the prequel were just like a bunch of scavengers, each with a sponge to soak up the gravy the original movie had left behind. And I really enjoyed the original, so I've actually never seen the prequel.

Anyway, a few days ago I watched an old episode of Smallville, in which an old man becomes young again. Lo and behold, his youthful self was played by Eric Christian Olsen. I had seen the episode before, but this was another one of those, "Hey, it's you! I never realized before..." moments. Fun stuff.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: