The Three Amigos ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Three Amigos

What a great film. It's so terrific, there are two ways to interpret it!

First, it could be viewed as a parody film, goofing with the idea of a Western. But because it was so successful, it could also be viewed as a film to be parodied!

I really enjoy this movie, and I think it has timeless appeal. For all we know, there's a village out there with the same problems as in the film, and similar shenanigans might be ready to occur!

I like the actors in the film, especially the main 3: Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, and Martin Short. I like the song they sing where they hold that one note way longer than normal! And that funny move they do where they turn their heads and appear to cough.

I used to think it would be funny if the names were Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Short Steve. But I guess to be fair to Chevy, that could not be.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: