Superman Lives, Starring Nicolas Cage ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Friday, December 14, 2007

Superman Lives, Starring Nicolas Cage

This is a movie that never got made. But can you imagine if it did? It would have been incredible. And different!

Cage doesn't really fit my idea of Superman. Some people (or many) felt he didn't fit the general idea of Ghost Rider, either. But that movie turned out O.K. However, Superman (I believe) is a much bigger star than GR.

I can imagine they would have changed his hair and outfit, and taught him how to move like Superman. So he probably would have done a good job.

I wonder if they had ever made the film, what plot they would have used. I wonder if the special effects would have been good? I'll bet by the day's standards, the film would have been amazing.

Or would it simply have been a 1996 equivalent of "Superman Returns?"

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: