Diamonds Are Forever (1971) ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, December 17, 2007

Diamonds Are Forever (1971)

I saw a latter portion of this today, and I wish I could have seen it all. It looks like a great Bond film. So great, in fact, that I could see parts that had been used in "Austin Powers." There was a Dr. Evil, a Mr. Bigglesworth, and a deadly hotel meal at the end. It was fun.

I enjoyed it (what I saw of it, anyway) because it doesn't seem to be as often aired as other Bond films. I don't know why that is, because it seems great. For some reason though, I don't usually see it on. Oh well.

The bad guy was going to use a satellite to destroy Washington D.C., but Bond and his lovely costar were able to prevent the disaster. It was action packed, and yet enjoyable in a light sort of way because of Bond's casual attitude about it all. Sean Connery did a great job, as always.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: