The Hulk ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Hulk

This was on the other day, and I felt that enough time had passed since society dismissed it as unworthy. Watching it again, I noticed how the font for some captions looked similar to the font used in the show "Heroes." That was neat. It's like the film was a precursor of sorts.

I enjoyed seeing things in a fresh, uncontaminated way. The last time I had watched "Hulk," there was a lot of talk that it wasn't that great. This time around it wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed the Hulk character more than the human version, though.

The guy playing him didn't seem super tough when angry. He seemed more tough when passive aggressive, when cool and laid back. But then he'd snarl, and his youthful look would combine with that to present the appearance of an angry child. It was weird.

I enjoyed the military's quest to hunt him down, and his incredible abilities when transformed. I didn't like the pain of it all, and how he felt his condition was ripping his life apart. I know it was, but it seemed like he was a little over-the-top with the lamentations, despite the fact that they didn't seem to be given much screen time.

Overall, I'd say the film could be better, but in the end it isn't that bad.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: