Ghostbusters 3 ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ghostbusters 3



The last time I heard about this highly-anticipated sequel, the Angry Nintendo Nerd said it would be CGI, with Bill Murray voicing his character in an adventure that saw the Ghostbusters descend into Hell.

Awesome!

I remember watching one of the animated series, which would later be cancelled for being too violent, and seeing a woman, maybe a teacher, part her hair in the back of her head and reveal a big yellow eyeball the size of her skull. Freaked me out! And there was some cauldron and potion involved. I was younger then, about 37 (jk), and I remember feeling the weight of what I was seeing. It was so bizarre, and the Ghostbusters were so familiar and endearing, that that episode and others like it made an impact on me.

I liked the old cartoons where Dr. Venkman was voiced by the guy who voiced Garfield in the cartoon. He always did sound like Bill Murray, so it was no surprise when Bill voiced Garfield in the Garfield movie after the voice actor, Lorenzo Music, died of cancer in 2001.

I think a third Ghostbusters movie could be amazing. And if they get back most or all of the actors from the first two, it probably will be! It would have to be fantastic to attract everybody back. Like Indiana Jones 4, wait for a good script...

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: