E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Thursday, October 25, 2007

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial



What a brilliant movie. Steven Spielberg is a genius. He crafts each moment so well, and the music figures in at just the right moments. Absolutely superb.

This movie introduced me to Reese's Pieces. I love them! Did you know, originally, they called up M&M's, and asked if they wanted to pay to be in the movie? M&M's said to take a hike! They thought the movie was beneath them. Wrong! Reese's hit it big with E.T. To this day, I still enjoy Reese's Pieces more than I do M&M's. There's brainwashing for you!

Steven Spielberg's movies are so well-crafted, they make you sit and wonder if there's an equally well-crafted design to life, the universe, and everything. I sometimes wish life could be as magnificent (24/7) as it is depicted by masters like him. I know it can be...somehow...

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: