The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

Wow, I can't believe this film comes all the way from 1966! Man...

I love it. It was on a Spanish channel the other night, and then on AMC, so I watched a little in Spanish, and a lot in English.

It's interesting to see how different things were when the American infrastructure that we have today was just barely in its infancy in some southern and western areas. It's wild to think that guys made their way using their wits and their weapons.

I also liked the prospect of quick riches, and the music was great!

The Good Guy, the Bad Guy, and the Ugly Guy all seemed easy to identify with. Given their circumstances and immediate situations, it was clear why they acted the way they did.

I wonder what happened after the movie ended...

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: