More On The Sonic Movie ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Monday, March 10, 2008

More On The Sonic Movie

A while back, I had posted about a potential Sonic The Hedgehog Movie. Really, it was pure speculation on my part. I thought the video game franchise was strong enough to merit a major motion picture. If it looked good, and seemed to lean toward big kid and adult entertainment, I think I'd watch it! But alas, it is nothing more than a happy dream... or is it?

The other day, I suddenly came across a piece of internet art that made me seriously wonder.

Sure, it seems goofy, and I know what the "milkshake" line is about, but I thought the whole thing might be a goof based on a real, future event. So I went to IMDB to check Daniel Day-Lewis' future projects.

Alas, there was no mention of a Sonic film... But I still think the YTMND was wild, and I definitely still think a Sonic movie has potential, especially if it's not a cartoon.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: