Brewster's Millions (1985) ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Friday, February 8, 2008

Brewster's Millions (1985)

I haven't seen this recently, but it popped into my head, and I love it! This is one of my favorite films, because Richard Pryor and John Candy are great, and because I love the idea of having tons of money to burn!

Pryor inherits $30 million, and must spend it all in 30 days. If he can do this, and have nothing leftover by the end of the month, not even a new shirt, he'll then inherit the full estate of $300 million. But he can't tell anyone about it! So Pryor (Brewster) goes into "business" for himself, become super generous, and lives out all the dreams he's ever had that can be bought and paid for. Things are zany and wild, and loads of fun. It's a million-dollar comedy!

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: