High Plains Drifter (1973) ~ Houdini's Magic Movie Ticket
Have Posts Sent To Your Inbox!
Enter your email address:

Saturday, January 19, 2008

High Plains Drifter (1973)

I just watched this for the first time yesterday, and I already feel safe in calling it one of my favorite movies. It's awesome!

Clint Eastwood shows up in the Old West at a town called Lago. He is harassed by the 3 gunfighters hired to protect the town (a fact only made clear later), and so he shoots them. The town then tries to come to terms with being completely unprepared to handle the return of 3 other thugs, who are due to get out of jail at any moment.

I honestly don't want to say any more, because I don't want to spoil the movie! This really is the kind of film that needs watching more than telling. I think you'll like it, especially if you're a fan of action and mystery.

If you enjoyed this post, please think about becoming a subscriber to my RSS feed.

No comments: